I’ve been featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers’ Links a la Mode again! My post on how to curate your closet was included with 10 others by some really talented bloggers.
If you’d like to get featured as well, here’s how it works: submit your post to the IFB Facebook page by Tuesday of each week. The top posts will be chosen and rounded up on Thursday. If you were picked, paste in the roundup on your blog (like I did below). This means that not only are you featured on the IFB website, but you’re also featured on lots of other blogs!
Here’s this week’s list!
Links à la Mode, February 2nd
- Aesthetic Distance: Why Cool Girls Are a Tragedy
- Bsulakshana: Behind the Seams
- Distinguished Diva: Your Self Care and Creativity is a Form of Resistance
- Finite 1: Blush Wrap Gown With Flutter Sleeves
- Hello Alley: Valentine’s Date Night Ideas + What to Wear
- Jessica Sheppard: 3 Ways to Spring Gingham Into Your Winter Wear
- Lil Miss JBStyle: Swap
- Mox and Socks 3 Ways to Curate Your Closet
- Saccharine Soul: How to Stay Positive
- Style Mouse: Re-Wearing Clothes as a Style Blogger
- Writing Between Pauses: How to Start a Gratitude Journal