I’ve been featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers’ Links a la Mode again! My post on how to take great outfit photos was included with 19 others by some really talented bloggers.
If you’d like to get featured as well, here’s how it works: submit your post to the IFB Facebook page by Tuesday of each week. The top 20 will be chosen and rounded up on Thursday. If you were picked, paste in the roundup on your blog (like I did below). This means that not only are you featured on the IFB website, but you’re also featured on 19 other blogs!
Here’s this week’s list!
Links à la Mode, November 23rd
- April was Here: Black Friday Luxury Sale
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: Holiday Gift Guide Under 20
- Cover Mum: Chanel Jacket Dupes
- Elements of Ellis: Favorite Neutral Lipsticks
- Fashionista Momma: The Weekly Style Edit: Lace
- Finite1: Multi Colored Poncho for Fall and Winter
- Happy. Pretty. Sweet.: What to Wear to Thanksgiving Dinner
- La Veine: When My Hair Got Ruined
- Life in the Fash Lane: Luxury Holiday Gift Guide
- Middle of Somewhere: The Weekly Style Edit Link Up: Lace
- Mox and Socks: How to Take Amazing Outfit Photos
- Outfit Zest: Book of Deer Skirt
- Pudding Monster: How to Style Leather Jacket
- Simplistique: Boho Vibes
- Style Diary by Osy: Fall Hit List: Moto Jacket
- Style with Nihan: 4 Thanksgiving Dinner Outfit Ideas
- The Antisocialista: Have Less Stuff: An Anti Black Friday Gift Guide
- The Outfit Repeater: How To Use a Fashion Mood Board + Outfit Ideas
- Trendee Toad: 21 Little Black Dresses that are Perfect for your next Party!
- Vanity and Me: Havren Fit and Flare Dresses