I’ve been featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers’ Links a la Mode again! My post on how to scout the best spots for photo shoots was included with 19 others by some really talented bloggers.
If you’d like to get featured as well, here’s how it works: submit your post to the IFB Facebook page by Tuesday of each week. The top 20 will be chosen and rounded up on Thursday. If you were picked, paste in the roundup on your blog (like I did below). This means that not only are you featured on the IFB website, but you’re also featured on 19 other blogs!
Here’s this week’s list!
Links à la Mode, September 29th
- Al-Balsam Life: Milan Fashion Week: Bottega Veneta’s Leather & Absolute Wearability
- Anti.Muse: Anti.Musings: My Alternative Fashion Story
- Cammeo Head to Toe: Top 5 Pins of the Week: Bombs Away
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: August 2016 Empties!
- Cover Mum: Reveal Your Inner Wild Cat
- Distinguished Diva: Luxury Wood Watch Editorial plus Jord Watch Giveaway
- Elements of Ellis: White Jeans for Fall
- Everyday Starlet: How to Get Rid of Dark Circles with Eye Creams & Color Correcting
- Finite1: How To Wear A Dress From Day To Night
- Happy. Pretty. Sweet.: Updating My Wardrobe for Fall With Stitch Fix
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: In the Land Down Under
- Lady Diana’s Pearls: Mod Henley Shirtdress
- Layers of Chic: Fall Staples: Cool Watch & Effortless Wool Dress
- Life in the Fash Lane: Fall Must-Have: Army Jacket + Style Tips
- Live Eco Chic: BonJOY a Subscription Box with Social Impact
- Middle of Somewhere: The Weekly Style Edit Link Up: Denim
- Modavracha: What Your Fall Outfits Are Missing: Velvet Shoes
- Mox and Socks: How to Scout the Perfect Spot for a Photo Shoot
- The Curious Portafoglio: Fashion Designer to Know: Ronald Van Der Kemp
- The House Blend: Fall Must-Have: Army Jacket + Style Tips