I’ve been featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers’ Links a la Mode again! My JUMP! outfit post was included with 19 others by some really talented bloggers.
If you’d like to get featured as well, here’s how it works: submit your post to the IFB Facebook page by Wednesday of each week. The top 20 will be chosen and rounded up on Thursday. If you were picked, paste in the roundup on your blog (like I did below). This means that not only are you featured on the IFB website, but you’re also featured on 19 other blogs!
Here’s this week’s list!
- 5 Feet of Style: DIY | Raw Uneven Hem Jeans
- Awomkenneth: What I Wore | Monochrome Tunic
- Elements of Ellis: Black Side Slit Top
- Global Garbs: Five Australian Bloggers to Follow NOW!
- Grazielle Camilleri: Happy Mother’s Day to All Mums
- I’m a Norbyah: Ode to Working Mums
- Love.Laugh.Explore: Dressing for a Spring Wedding
- Lucy Van Dean: Chapter 5 | 5 Lessons I Learned After 1 Year of Blogging
- Mox and Socks: Outfit | Jump!
- Ms. FABulous: Secrets of The Good Wife’s Costume Department
- MsYolee: The Great Birkenstocks Debate
- Outfit Zest: Embracing Femininity
- Quantrelle Georgiana: The Symbolism of Choker Necklaces
- Rain of Peonies: Daydreaming
- Ri(t)ch Styles: Hair Stories with Reto Camichel | Sebastian International Artist
- Style Sprinter: The Ultimate Guide to Blogger Linkups
- The Sugar Ribbon: How to Mix Prints and Patterns | Link-Up Co-Host
- When the Girls Rule: When You Want to Ditch the Third Piece
- Wings for Liberty: How to Look Hot at the Gym
- Wish and Wear: Behind the Scenes with NaughtiPidgins Nest