I’m super excited to have been selected again for Independent Fashion Bloggers‘ Links a la Mode! My post about Moxie was included with 19 others by some really talented bloggers.
If you’d like to get featured as well, here’s how it works: submit your post to the IFB Facebook page by Wednesday of each week. The top 20 will be chosen and rounded up on Thursday. If you were picked, paste the roundup on your blog (like I did below). This means that not only are you featured on the IFB website, you’re also featured on 19 other blogs!
Here’s this week’s list. I’m thrilled to see a few familiar bloggers on there!
Links à la Mode, February 18
- Al Balsam Life: Diana Vreeland on Love
- Alive as Always: No-Bake Cheesecake in a Jar | 3 Ways
- Attire Club: A Look at the Men of 2016 Grammy Awards
- Christie Moeller: How to Fix a Boucle Snag
- DressCode:HighFashion: Fashion Trend Overview S/S 16
- Everyday Starlet: Top 5 Wedding Dress Shopping Tips
- Fashion Moriarty: 5 Floral Shirts for Valentine’s Day
- I’m a Norbyah: Prints | More is More
- Lady Goodman: The Imminent Rise of Direct to Consumer Shows
- Les Assorties: Vernez | A Platform Calling Out Aspiring Fashion Editors
- Modavracha: How to Use an Editorial Calendar to Improve Your Blog Content
- Mox and Socks: Meet Mox, My Incredible Dog
- Petite Silver Vixen: 15 Reasons to Wear a Beret!
- Prime Butterfly: Macy’s Celebrates Black History Month
- Rain of Peonies: Shorts in Winter | Pourquoi Pas?
- Rolala Loves: Why I don’t Celebrate Valentine’s Day & Choose Love Everyday
- Savage Gazelle: 10 Essentials For a Chic Winter Wardrobe
- Style Context: NYFW F/W 2016 | Lovely Gowns at Leanne Marshall
- The Classy Junk: How to Use Pinterest to Create a Personal Valentine’s Day Look
- We Are Ready Made: Keta Gutmane