I know, I’m a day late, but I’ve been featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers’ Links a la Mode again! My Staying-In Valentine’s Day Outfit post was included with 19 others by some really talented bloggers.
If you’d like to get featured as well, here’s how it works: submit your post to the IFB Facebook page by Wednesday of each week. The top 20 will be chosen and rounded up on Thursday. If you were picked, paste in the roundup on your blog (like I did below). This means that not only are you featured on the IFB website, but you’re also featured on 19 other blogs!
Here’s this week’s list!
Links à la Mode, February 11
- Attire Club: The Best Looks from NYFWM | Fall-Winter 2016-17
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: Valentine’s Day Gift Guide
- Distinguished Diva: Urban Minimalism with Hallelujah
- Fashionopolis: Liva Protege | New Talent and Creative Fluidity
- Female Jungle: MeetTheBoss | Amy Roiland, Boss Lady of FashionTap
- Grazielle Camilleri: My Yellow Coat
- Les Assorties: Styling Sessions with Marina de Magalhaes
- Modavracha: The Skinny Scarf Trend
- Mox and Socks: A Staying-In Valentine’s Day Outfit
- My Fashion S/ash Life: A Valentine’s Story
- MySelf Expressed: Inspiration Board | Resort 2016 | Acne
- Proceed with Style: Affordable Valentine’s Day Gifts for Anyone
- Purple Poodle Blog: New Make-up Palettes and More…
- Purushu Arie: A Modern Man’s Guide to Share Wardrobe with Girlfriend
- Sassy Ethnic Bohemian: In Which We Go See Fern Mallis Interview Jeffrey Kalinsky
- Some Velvet Morning: Monochromatic
- Splash of Teal: A Few Thoughts About Valentine’s Day
- We Are Ready Made: Marc’s America
- We’re Not Exclusive: Let’s Talk About It | Who is Your Style Icon?
- With Wonder and Whimsy: 10 Reasons to Love the Wrap Dress